WHO WE ARE
This privacy notice discloses our privacy policies and practices for our Website. The privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Website. It will notify you of the following:
1. Which personal information is collected from you via the Website, how that information is used, and with whom that information may be shared.
2. The choices that are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. All security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. The ways by which you may correct inaccuracies in the information.
“Account” means an individual account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
“Company” (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to CloudAccounts.
“Country” refers to Ireland
“Cookies” are small files placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that Website among its many uses.
“Device” means any device that can access our Website, such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
“Do Not Track” (“DNT”) is a concept that has been promoted by U.S. regulatory authorities (in particular, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”)), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing Internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
“Personal Data” is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
“Service” refers to the Website.
“Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of CloudAccounts. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the CloudAccounts to facilitate our Website, provide our Website on behalf of CloudAccounts, perform services related to our Website, or assist the CloudAccounts in analysing how our Website is used.
“Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of our Website or from our Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
“Website” refers to CloudAccounts, accessible from www.cloudaccounts.ie.
“You” means the individual accessing or using our Website, or CloudAccounts, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using our Website, as applicable.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We collect the following data:
Personal identification information, such as name, email address, phone number, etc.
If you choose to make a payment via this website, we collect your payment information for the purpose of that payment.
We are the only owners of all information collected on and by this Website. We shall only have access to or collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct forms of contact from you. We will not sell or rent your information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization except as necessary to fulfill your request (for example, to ship an order).
COMPANY’S USE OF INFORMATION
The Company may use your information for the following purposes:
● To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring our Service’s usage.
● To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a service user. The personal data you provide can give you access to different Service functionalities that are available to you as a registered user.
● For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
● To contact You: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
● To provide you with updates, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
● To manage Your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
● For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or another sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
● For marketing: Our Company would like to send you information about our products and/or services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing content, you may opt-out. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other organizations.
● For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
● With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service for payment processing to contact you.
● For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
● With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
● With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
● With Your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
If you agree, Company may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer
you their products and services.
TRANSFER OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
represents your agreement to that transfer.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal data if or as required by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
● Comply with a legal obligation
● Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
● Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Website
● Protect the personal safety of users of our Website or the public
● Protect against legal liability
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can contact us via the email address or phone number listed on our Website. You can also request the following:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any information we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We want to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access. You have the right to request from us copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this Service.
The right to rectification. You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing. Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer the data collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
“DO NOT TRACK” POLICY AS REQUIRED BY CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY
PROTECTION ACT (CALOPPA)
Our Website does not respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals. However, some third-party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you visit such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting your web browser’s preferences or settings page.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take all appropriate precautions to protect your information. The security of your personal data is important to us. Please note, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When you submit sensitive information via our Website, your information is protected online and offline. Any time we collect sensitive information (like credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us securely.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., billing or customer service) are given access to your personal information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website host, advertising network, advertisers, and affiliates may collect non-personal information such as your IP address, the type of browser you are using, the referring website, the operating system you are using, your Internet service provider, the search terms you use on our Site, the specific web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on the Website. Those companies may use non-personal information about your visit to the Website to display ads for goods and services which may be of interest to you.
Please note that we use “cookies” on this Website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a website visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our Website and identify repeat visitors to our Website. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, saving time on our Website. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Website. Usage of a cookie is not linked to any personal information on our Website. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Keeping you signed in
Understanding how you use our Website
What types of cookies do we use? There are several different types of cookies. The specific types our Website uses are for the following purposes:
Functionality. We use these cookies to recognize you on our Website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and your location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
Advertising. We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our Website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your I.P. address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our Website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. The Website allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our Website features may not function.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any person.
We frequently use an outside credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies will not retain, share, store or use personal information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide certain services. When a user signs up for these services, our policy is to share names or other contact information necessary for the third party to provide these services. However, these parties are not permitted to use personal information except to provide these services.
To use this Website, a user must first complete our registration form. The user must provide certain information (like name and email address). This information may be used to contact you about the products/services on our Website in which you have expressed interest. You can also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself at your option.
SURVEYS & CONTESTS
Our Website sometimes requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is always completely voluntary. You may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested during these surveys or contests may include contact information (like name and shipping address) and demographic information (like zip code, age group, etc.). We will use contact information to notify winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this Website.
We require certain information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date) to buy from us. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders only. However, if we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.